Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.

- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Welcome

This is where my new blog will be starting January 2, 2010 or so.  Readers of "St. Louis Sojourn" will notice that I last posted there on December 26.  That blog will remain up for awhile and I may shift some of the better posts over here.  The content of this blog will be the same in tone, but geographically shifted north and east to Upstate New York.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you again. Welcome home!
    Dave Philippone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to your new blog. I find your blog entries very interesting. And many of them also just keep “settling in” long after I have initially read them – where a deeper understanding seems to unfold over time, most often when I am not really specifically thinking about what I read. Those are the ones I like the most.

    And I know you didn’t ask for a vote, but if you did – I would vote for you moving some of your entries over to the new blog. I recently sent the link to your blog to one of my friends. My friend has ALS and has recently got a machine that lets her “talk,” email, surf the net, and many other things by blinking her eyes. So when I sent her the main link, I also sent her links to a few of my favorite posts so all she would have to do was blink on those to read them. I just checked – and I ended up sending her 21 links to “a few” of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete